Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.
Contract length: Two years Location:Nairobi, Kenya
Closing date: 26 May 2017
Interview date:12 June 2017
About the role
The role will support the operations and technical teams in performing HR and Administration duties to ensure smooth operations. The role will support in administrative functions of the program management team and when need be the regional project teams including, travel management, meeting organization and planning, records management archiving and filing and procurement. The role will also support human resources department by screening and interviewing applicants; preparing payroll; orienting new employee and administering employee benefits program.
You will be based in Nairobi and your role is positioned in the finance and operations family and is key in provision of administrative, human resource management, logistical and procurement support necessary for efficient functioning of the project.
Applied skills/knowledge and expertise
• University degree or higher diploma in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or equivalent qualification and membership of a professional body.
• Well developed communication skills, including an ability to interface directly with vendors, suppliers and service providers and considerable ability and experience in writing reports and business correspondence
• Thorough knowledge of contract management and procurement processes
• Understanding of financial controls and procedures
• Understanding of human resource processes and knowledge of appropriate policies and procedures for recruiting, developing, and evaluating performance of employees to retain a diverse workforce and contracting of consultants.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in administering business processes and operation systems including health and safety protocols.
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to gain co-operation and work in a team
• Detail oriented with strong follow through and a focus on execution
• High level of discretion and sensitivity when dealing with confidential matters.