Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.
Location:Nakuru Town, Nakuru County, Kenya
Closing date:26 May 2017
Interview date:12 June 2017
About the role
To provide effective and efficient administrative support to enable the smooth functioning of the Nakuru office. This role will provide general office and administrative support and undertake routine duties ensuring that procedures are followed and standards are upheld. Duties will include reception management, logistical support and procurement of office supplies and basic services, bookkeeping, stock maintenance, filing, archival activities, catering, meeting rooms management, flights & taxis among others. Any other support as deemed relevant.
You will be based in Nakuru and you will work within the Finance and Operations role family and your key role is driving effective systems and processes that enable the workgroup to meet its financial and operational objectives. You will play a critical role in supporting and facilitation of the programme, the regional staff by providing logistical, procurement and Front office services.
Applied skills/knowledge and expertise
• Professional training in administration, secretariat and office management or other relevant discipline.
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes including Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel.
• Knowledge of relevant database systems.
• Experience of working with NGOs (minimum 2 years)
Experience of maintaining financial and administrative systems, setting up meetings and taking minutes
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Good organisational and administrative skills.
• Self-starter and innovative in development of administrative solutions.
• Ability to manage a wide range of complicated issues.
• Proven experience of producing and analysing data accurately.
• Able to maintain confidentiality and use of discretion where appropriate
• Clear and confident telephone manner.