Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.
Administration Division | Maintenance Department
Reporting to the Clerks of Works, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that University buildings are maintained in optimum working conditions.
- Carry out minor construction and partitioning to utilize space
- Routine inspection of facilities to initiate repairs.
- Keep log of job cards to track response times and material use.
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Government Trade Certificate I (Masonry);
- Served as Mason II for a minimum of 3 years;
Personal Attributes & Competencies
- Confidentiality and integrity;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Relationship builder & effective negotiator;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Good Communication skills;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Attention to detail;
- Adaptability and reliability