Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOBS
Chief Manager – Internal Audit, and Risk & Compliance
Job Purpose: Reporting to Managing Director, Chief Manager Internal Audit, and Risk & Compliance will be responsible for developing & enforcing implementation of internal control systems and managing organizational Risks
- Planning, organizing and controlling the internal audit program as well as providing guidance and direction on the overall process
- Reviewing and evaluating systems and standard operating procedures, including administrative controls, and identifying opportunities for improvement and recommending on the same
- Overseeing risk management and internal controls as well as governance processes
- Ensuring the management policies and procedures are followed
- Managing the staff in the Audit, Risk & Compliance department as well as coordinating and allocating tasks and assignments
- Leading risk management activities within business units, ensuing that risk management programmers are robust. In addition, lead in the identification of issues at business units and champion the closure of audit issues identified
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Masters Degree in Finance, Accounting / Actuariel Science, or Business related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance/Actuarial Science or business related field
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Internal Systems Auditor (CISA)
- 8 years’ experience in Senior Management preferably in an Audit firm
- 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Excellent risk mapping and identification skills
- Demonstrable professional auditing capabilities
- Excellent communication, analytical and report writing skills.
- Experience Auditing ERP environment
- Member of ICPAK or other relevant professional Body
- Demonstrated leadership and managerial capabilities
- Prior experience managing a section in a busy environment
- Exceptional planning and organization skills
- Excellent communication, analytical and report writing skills
How to Apply
If you meet the specified requirements, send ONLY a hard copy application with a daytime telephone number and a detailed CV, copies of certificates and contacts of at least 3 referees to:
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100 G.P.O.
Closing Date: Monday 12th June 2017,5 p.m.
Please note that all applications MUST be sent through the above address NOT later than date specified.