Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOBS
Reports to: – Security Manager
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor
- KCSE Certificate
- Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism How to Apply
If you meet the specified requirements, send ONLY a hard copy application with a daytime telephone number and a detailed CV, copies of certificates and contacts of at least 3 referees to:
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100 G.P.O.
Closing Date: Monday 12th June 2017,5 p.m.
Please note that all applications MUST be sent through the above address NOT later than date specified.