Increase your chances of landing this job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
The suitable candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management from a recognized university. S/he should have a minimum of one (1) year experience in general office responsibilities, procedures and administration. S/he should also be Conversant with regulatory frameworks and HR best Practice. S/he should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills; high level of integrity & honesty, confidentiality and maturity; attention to detail and well organized. The position holder must have strong computer skills, ability to work with minimum supervision and under pressure.
This position will help to ensure the proper functioning of the Human Resource Office by providing administrative and clerical support, information management and records maintenance. Other roles will include;
- Supporting the recruitment function including job advertisements, interview scheduling and shortlisting
- Updating and maintaining employee records in an accurate and timely manner, both electronic and physical
- Monitoring of employees leave records and ensuring timely reports
- Timely renewal and application of work permits.
- Assist in Preparation of accurate monthly reports pertaining to headcount, exits, entrants, promotions, interdepartmental transfers, welfare activities etc. on a timely manner.
- Assist in Facilitation of staff travel logistics, entry visas, work permits.
- Assist in Inspecting utilities such as (water, electricity, telephone).
- Assist in liaising with utility institutions e.g. Telkom Kenya, Ministry of Roads & Works, and KPLC to ensure continuity of operations.
|Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring vacancy code is in the subject. Attach a cover letter, detailed resume and duly filled job application form. Deadline for application is Wednesday, 30th August 2017 at 5.00pm. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.