Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. We charge to rewrite your resume. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
- International Employment Opportunities
- Nairobi, Kenya
- In partnership with the Finance and Administration Manager, prepare field office financial reports and payments, manage petty cash, reconcile balance sheets and prepare payroll as well as statutory remittances and deductions.
- Collaborate with the project implementation team in preparing, implementing, and monitoring budgets and project-related costs, as well as ensuring compliance with IBTCI and USAID regulations.
- Provide office upkeep by purchasing and maintaining office supplies, ensuring equipment and IT/network maintenance, serving as the first-line of IT support, and monitoring office leases.
- Coordinate both SPSS and USAID-related events by booking venues, preparing materials, and arranging refreshments.
- Provide records management by maintaining the SPSS master calendar, HR records, staff files, leave registers, meeting minutes, and inventory lists.
- Prepare travel and logistical arrangements, in particular visa and flight booking, accommodations, airport transfers and local transportation for expatriate SPSS staff and consultants.
- Oversee office cleaning and ensure the maintenance of cleanliness in all SPSS offices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in international donor development program management preferred.
- Familiarity with USAID regulatory systems.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability and willingness to work independently and as part of a team.
- At least 2 years of experience working in finance and administration.
- Proven ability to provide administrative support to teams.
- Experience with QuickBooks Accounting System is required.
- Oral and written fluency in English required.
Physical Requirements: This is largely a sedentary position that requires the ability to speak, hear, see, and lift small objects up to 20 lbs.