Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Background: Power Governors Limited is the leading supplier and installer of superior car accessories in East Africa.
PGL is a member of Road Safety Association of Kenya and wishes to recruit a Carwash Attendant.
Job Ref: HR-PGL-17-4-2019
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Direct vehicles into the car wash with a pleasant, focused, and competent attitude
- Resolve customer complaints immediately they arise and where necessary report to the Marketing Personnel for assistance
- Carry out visual inspection of vehicles to confirm their condition before washing
- Market the carwash services outside the outlet and attain set monthly targets
- Ensure proper utilization of detergents and handle of Carwash equipment with utmost care
- Periodic maintenance of equipment used in washing to keep them in proper working condition
- Use of proper car wash techniques including hard to reach areas of vehicles and ensure maximum client satisfaction
- Ensure client’s cars and valuables are treated with utmost care and integrity
- Arrange premises setting and maintain cleanliness in the carwash area
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to when carrying out assigned tasks, reporting and closing timelines, code of conduct and grooming
- Courteous and professional attitude with excellent customer service skills
- Able to work flexible hours and weekends including Sundays
- Ability to work standing over long periods of time
- Ability to work outdoor and be efficient in all weather conditions
- Ability to work swiftly to deliver washed vehicles to customers in record time
- Level of education; High School Certificate
- 1 – 2yrs experience in car wash operations is a must
- Possession of valid and current driver’s license is an added advantage
- Excellent oral communication skills, must be fluent in both English and Swahili
- Strong ability to handle the physical demand of the job
- Knowledge of cars and their parts, tools and other necessary equipment
- Ability to follow directions and correctly implement tasks
- Preference will be given to candidates residing along Thika Rd/Ruaraka area
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed resume with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is 1st May, 2019.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet the stated criteria.