Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
KCA University is a dynamic private business university committed to quality service and ethical practices.
KCA University seeks to recruit a candidate to fill the following position.
Library Assistant – Security
Job Objective: To ensure the security of library resources, library personnel, library patrons and make certain that only authorized users make use of the library.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure only authorized items leave the library (Checking to ensure that overdue items/books do not go out of the library).
- Ensure unauthorized items such as big bags, food staffs are not brought into the library.
- Making sure the library surrounding(Environment) is conducive for learning i.e. free from noise, Loud music.
- Inform the University librarian in case of emergency, irregularities such as equipped or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons or unusual occurrences.
- Assist in enforcing of library regulations
- Assist in the movement of library books and other library resources across floors or as directed by the University librarian or his assignee
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment and machinery to ensure operational use to detect evidence of tampering.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Library Studies
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
Other Skills and Competences
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV and three references
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
so as to be received not later than 24th May 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
The Human Resources Director,
P.O Box 56808-00200,