Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
We are international capacity building and research consultancy firm offering technical consultancy and training services designed for individual and organizations in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water and sanitation sectors.
We seek to recruit a young, aggressive, confident, fluent, mature and creative Digital Marketing Executive to manage all communications, both internally and externally on full time basis.
- Nairobi, Kenya 1 position
- Kigali Rwanda, 1 position
Job Purpose: Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
Our ideal candidate should:
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising or Marketing,
- 2-4 Years’ Experience in Marketing,
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Editing
- 2 or more years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive, developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 1 years of hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, Adwords and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- 1 year working experience with video editing, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘Digital Marketer’ and on or before 1st June 2019.
Note that the applications will be evaluated on as they stream in.
Indicate the preferred location in your cover letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.