Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Lecturer – Entrepreneurial Agriculture
WE is a movement that believes when we come together we can create an even better world. WE makes it easy for you to get involved – whether at home, school or work – by offering resources to help you create positive social change in your community and around the world.
Through WE Charity initiatives, WE empowers communities to lift themselves out of poverty through our holistic, sustainable international development model, WE Villages.
In Canada, the US, and the UK, WE Day and WE Schools are initiatives of WE Charity that educate and empower young people. WE Schools is a year long educational program that nurtures compassion in students and gives them the tools to create transformative social change. WE Day is a series of stadium-sized events that celebrate youth making a difference in their local and global communities.
ME to WE is an innovative social enterprise that provides people with better choices for a better world. We offer socially conscious and environmentally friendly products as well as lifechanging experiences. ME to WE measures the bottom line not by dollars earned, but by the number of lives changed and the positive social and environmental impact made. Half of ME to WE’s net profit is donated to WE Charity. The other half is reinvested to grow the enterprise and its social mission.
WE College wishes to introduce Diploma in Entrepreneurial Agriculture.
We looking for a Lecturer in Entrepreneurial Agriculture (2 posts).
The positions will be based in Narok County, Kenya
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Lecture planning, preparation and research in relation to entrepreneurial agriculture
- Teaching and evaluating relevant subjects in the students’ discipline areas
- Consistently checking and assessing students’ work
- Proactively organizing extra-curricular activities in the college to bring in a practical and visual learning process
- Assessing students in all areas taught
- Setting, moderating and invigilating examinations
- Supervising students’ projects and growth process
- Actively sourcing for business opportunities for the students
- Integrate best teaching practices into classes
Minimum Skills and Qualifications Required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any of the related fields or a Higher Diploma in any of the related Agricultural disciplines
- Over three years teaching experience as a Lecturer
- Seven years as an entrepreneurial agriculturist
- Experience supervising students to completion and growth of their agricultural projects
- Ability to show merit and skill as reflected in previous work performance and results
WE are delighted to have you join our journey to bring about change in the world.
WE are proud and excited to have you as part of our team!
WE sincerely thank all those who will apply, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your cover letter and resume (indicating your current salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14th June 2019.
For more details on the organization visit: http://www.we.org