Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
A Groups, Conference and Events Coordinator is responsible for receiving groups and events in the hotel, serving as an intermediary between the customer and the commercial and operational areas. It is the customer contact at the time this arrives at the hotel with your event, working with the hotel to achieve the set goals.What will I be doing?
As a Groups, Conference and Events Coordinator, you will work following the events that occur in the Hotel from initial contact with the head of the event to prepare contracts for groups and events, until the end of the event and therefore must perform the following tasks with the higher standards:
- Receive groups and events and keep up to date the hotel even output
- Draw up contracts for groups and events
- Insert Rooming List in the system, update payment instructions and enter important information relevant to the group
- Negotiate budgets with customers
- Develop events Work Orders in the system with all relevant information
- Conduct instructional groups with all relevant information to the group (number of able, category, price, form of payment, contact the company, special notes, etc.)
- Perform monthly report groups and update closing information groups
- Interact permanently with the Account Managers, Sales Coordinators, Reservations, Front Desk, Department Parties, Hilton Meetings and kitchen
- Act directly with the guest or client during the stay of groups and events
- Participate in special activities such as secretaries of cocktails, welcome tour groups, etc.
- Ensure that all client requests are answered efficiently and with agility
What are we looking for?
A Groups, Conference and Events Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Graduate or MBA in Management, Hospitality and Marketing
- Previous sales groups and events, preferably in Hospitality
- Ability to analyze and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Sense of organization and planning
- Good computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proactive approach to meet deadlines and objectives