Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT (CONTRACT POSITION)
- By CIC Group
Branches; NYERI, THIKA, KISUMU & KISII PURPOSE:The job holder shall be expected to provide general customer service in respect to all lines of business for CIC Subsidiaries. They will also provide administrative and technical support to Ordinary Life Agency and independent intermediaries.
- Handle customer service issues at the branch and escalate Customer queries to the relevant job role if necessary;
- Facilitate and confirm compliance of agents with IRA regulations on a continuous basis and maintain a register of the same;
- Confirm compliance of the necessary internal standards and regulatory requirements for the branch;
- Coordinate day-to-day branch administrative issues; office cleanliness, equipment functions for efficiency in the branch, maintain professional ambience within the office premises;
- Receive, stamp, scan, index and distribute mail within and outside the Branch;
- Handle phone calls and visitors and customers’ communication through electronic and physical channels;
- Generate simple quotations in consultation with the Branch Underwriter and/or Branch Manager;
- Safe Keeping and accountability of security documents i.e. motor insurance certificates, log books, payment receipt vouchers, discharge vouchers, policy documents, revenue stamps, and any other such documents;
- Provides logistical support for all CIC events in the branch territory both for internal events and those involving CIC Stakeholders and /or the general public
Support to Ordinary Life
- Handle phone calls and visitors, as well as resolve customers’ communication through electronic and physical channels;
- Working in liaison with Business Conservation on Customer Retention Strategies.
- Processing loan, surrender requests, partial maturity request and non-financial endorsements;
- Handle customer service issues in underwriting and claims;
- Escalate customer queries to the relevant job role, if necessary;
- Promote the organization’s customer service charter;
- Receive, allocate, scan and send Local By-products to Premium Administration
Support to Group Life Claims
- Receive, acknowledge and register reported Group Life claims and advise clients on supporting documents
- Attend to customer queries and complaints promptly and professionally
- Scan and archive claims documents
- Update claims records to ensure correct data is maintained
PERSON SPECIFICATIONSAcademic Qualifications
- Diploma in relevant field / Relevant technical training certificate / part qualification in relevant professional field
- Bachelor Degree is an added advantage.
- Up to two (2) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title andrespective branch to be considered (Nyeri, Thika, Kisumu or Kisii)For example: Ref: Application for Customer Service Assistant – Nyeri Branch Office or Kisumu Branch Office or Kisii Branch Office or Thika Branch Office to:THE GENERAL MANAGER – HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATIONCIC GROUP LTD
Strictly through Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgThe application should reach us by close of business on 17th June 2019. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 24th June, 2019 consider your application unsuccessful.