Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital is seeking to fill the above position. Reporting to the Catering Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of catering, including service activities, sanitation, and fiscal responsibilities.
- Supervise staff and ensure high quality service standards and presentations are met.
- Ensure Hospitals policies regarding recruitment of staff and employment conditions are fairly applied within the catering department.
- Assist in hiring, training, evaluating, and supervising of all catering staff.
- Ensure the accuracy of information used to generate staff remuneration.
- Ensure duty rosters and rotas are maintained to meet service needs.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are strictly observed, recorded and archived.
- Maintain and upgrade strict hygiene and sanitation practices and levels.
- Update and compiles new products and menus according to market availability and customer needs.
- Keeping to budgets and maintaining financial and administrative records.
- Develop methods to assess staff time and other resources required to meet hospital standards.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Hospitality.
- Certificate in Food science.
- Over 3 years working experience as a supervisor in a busy catering environment.
- Financial, budgeting and stock-taking experience.
- High level of Integrity.
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital is seeking to fill the following position with a committed, self-driven professional.
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, names and contacts of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received not later than June 13th 2019.Indicate on the subject line of the position applied. Include your current and expected salary on the CV. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Mater Misericordiae Hospital does not use agents or require any form of payment in the recruitment process. Mater is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.