Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Relationship Executive-Customer Inlife Contractor – (19000148)
We are pleased to announce the following contract opportunity in the Customer Operations Department of the Enterprise Business Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:Reporting to the Team Leader – Customer In-Life SME, the position holder will be responsible for ensuring excellent and timely customer service by managing the relationship of the accounts under their control; by handling all support issues, escalations and ensuring resolution within SLA, and by maintaining communication with the Customer on all account support issues throughout the entire customer journey.key responsibilities will be:
- In charge of Churn, Suspensions, Credit Notes for their TML – maintain <1% credit notes on total baseline
- 100% retention of defined baseline revenue (across all products)within the given period
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling, upselling and stimulating organic growth in the accounts under management and assign identified leads
- Maintain a strong and deep relationship with accounts under direct management – achieve an NPS of at least 80% as per internal measurement mechanisms
- Sharing customer issues & requests to the respective/correct folders, teams as well as line manager.
- Follow through on all issues to ensure closure within stipulated SLAs – 95% adherence to service level agreements and give progressive feedback on potential breach of SLA.
- Maintain communication with the customer throughout the entire customer journey – Feedback to customers within 2 hours of query or issue resolution.
- >99% Quality SRs captured on Siebel by raising service requests accurately.
- Continuously updating customer contacts on Siebel and sharing a report of the same with responsible teams
- Flag any recurring incidences/potential escalations and issues past SLA to line manager
- Share Weekly and ad hoc reports with line Manager.
- Share with customers company initiatives, outages, network and systems upgrades
- Capture service review minutes and notes – shared in 24hours.
- Create and update SDPs for top Customers
- Spearhead delight activities within your TML
Note; This job holder will be based in Nyeri
- Degree/ Diploma in Sales and marketing
- Experience in handling customer issues
- Experience in sales.
- Experience in customer support
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercially orientated with a desire to increase revenues and profitability of the business.
- Demonstrate ability to solve problems or come up with quick solutions to issues raised.
- Understands EBU products and portfolio.
- Ability to identify and qualify opportunities to develop new business.
- Should be willing to work anywhere in the country
: Enterprise Business Unit Division
: Full-time Day Job
: Jun 13, 2019, 6:35:52 AM
Click below to apply