Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Aga Khan University
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is accredited by the Joint Commission International from USA. The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 60 years.Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the position of Administrative Assistant in the Department of Haematology-Oncology and the Cancer Center.
- Handle administrative detail and projects.
- Update and follow up delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines.
- Manage the duty rota(s) of the department.
- Prepare and distribute departmental annual reports.
- Participate in the preparation of draft budgets.
- Transcribe discharge summaries, morbidity/mortality review notes etc. and forward appropriately.
- Organize and coordinate compilation, completion and distribution of medical reports and claim forms.
- Assist with the completion of special projects e.g. gather and compile statistics and quality assurance audits.
- Report any faults in office and audio-visual equipment as appropriate.
- Provide academic support to faculty and residents.
- Liaise with the Human Resources Department in the process of recruitment, hiring, leave scheduling and training of faculty and staff.
- Communicate written and verbal matters appropriately.
- Schedule Appointments/Meetings/Workshops for faculty and residents.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for faculty and residents.
- Form IV grade of C or equivalent
- Diploma in Medical Secretarial Studies/General Secretarial/Office Management from a recognized institution
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- A minimum of two (2) years’ work experience in administrative work.
- Proficiency in MS Office, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and customer service skills.
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to the Manager, Recruitment, Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi. P. O. Box 30270-00100, NAIROBI or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications by email are preferred.
Please indicate the title of the position on your application.Applications should be submitted latest by July 14, 2019