Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Company Description:InterIntel is a Software Development company with its forte around FinTech, InsurTech as well as custom solutions.This covers different faucets, from mobile channels (Mobile Apps, SMS, USSD), Web Channels, Progressive Web Applications (PWAs) Payments Integrations, from cards (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX etc), Mobile Money(with Telco’s), Banks, Insurance Firms, Micro-finance/Lending institutions, Remittance (Western Union) etc.Reporting to: The Business Development Lead
- To proactively research, prospect, generate leads and bring in business particularly on Premium rate services provision (PRSP) aspect, mainly Bulk SMS and any other products that will be assigned over time to time
- To develop and maintain a deep and material sales pipeline that will assist in projecting sales revenue and income
- To maintain client focus at all times and respond to clients’ enquiries (e-mails phone and face to face), prepare quotes and proposals for consideration.
- Maintaining a good relationship with the clients by making sure they receives the best services at all times so as to enhance contract retention/renewal for the business
- To Set and track sales account targets as cascaded, aligned with company objectives
- Generate sales reports as required by the business development manager (weekly/monthly)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Take ownership of queries and proactively follow through to resolution.
- Understand priorities, products and services and have a good grasp of how the company is run.
- Maintain sensitive and extensive confidential information.
- Represent the business development manager in pitch meetings when required
- Provide flexible support for all the team members in the organisation
- Prepare tenders and prequalification documents and ensure they are delivered before the deadline
- Monitoring of competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products and services, new products, delivery schedules etc.
- Coordinate offsite and onsite sales meetings
Skills and Experience
- Proven work experience as a Sales account executive
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Previous experience in sales and selling IT products and solutions would be an added advantage
EducationA Diploma or degree in a business related field or Information Technology or a diploma holder with at least 1-2 years’ experience in salesRemunerationA fixed retainer shall be given together with a competitive commissions structure.
How to Apply
If you think you fit the description above and appreciate great rewards for work done, send your application to HR@interintel.co.kesubject as SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE. We are looking to fill limited 2 (two) positions therefore first come first serve, it shall be competitive.Apply NOW!Note: Only those shortlisted will be contacted.