Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Customer Service Specialist
On the 2nd July 2018 Unilever completed the sale of the Spreads Business and it is now under the new ownership of KKR as “Upfield”, therefore any successful applicants will be employed by “Upfield Foods” not Unilever. For more details on Upfield, please click here.Customer Service Specialist
Based in Kenya
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.We are a global food company with 27 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.Your Role
Your Main Responsibilities: –
- Drive Customer Service Operation Excellence aligned to the Supply Chain Strategy that provides high-quality support to the business and ensures growth.
- Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures both for internal and external processes.
- Lead the IT implementation of Customer Service modules, including ERP and any other systems. Participate in all necessary tests to make sure systems run according to core model processes.
- Design, develop and implement all Order Management processes from order collection to order delivery and return, aiming to provide the best possible service level towards our customers
- Define and implement tools and reports in order to measure the Customer Service Key Performance Indicators.
- Act as main link between the company and the customers through effective communication for mutual benefit.
- Work closely with Finance, Marketing and Sales, Logistics and Transportation departments to maintain clear audit records related to department activities.
- Oversee cross functional work relations that are targeted to resolve issues raised by customers in a timely and effective manner.
Skills, experience and qualifications: –
- University degree in relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Customer Service in preferably in a Manufacturing organization.
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and People Management skills.
- Strong analytical, numerical and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of SAP system is a MUST.
- Creative with ability to challenge the status quo and influence Customers and Business Partners.
- Solution driven with the willingness and ability to implement innovative ideas and improve working methodologies.
- Ability to breakdown complex issues into simple components and build/implement required action plans.
- Strong Drive for results / entrepreneurial Spirit / decision making: committing and delivering, acting with autonomy as if working for their own company while fully respecting corporate rules and procedures.
Your Personal Power! :
-At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!Culture:We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers. If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the FMCG business, and would like to join us apply online attaching your CV.
Click below to apply