Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- 7+ years’ experience, at least 5 of which demonstrates a continued progress of institutional fundraising for humanitarian or development programming
- Successful track record securing multiple high-value grants from institutional donors, trusts or foundations such as USAID (OFDA, FFP), BPRM, DFID, EC, Irish Aid, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Rockefeller Foundation.
- Ability to represent GOAL with donors, other INGO’s, commercial and other external institutions
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people, often on a remote basis
- Ability to manage a diverse workload, work under own initiative and remain flexible to changing priorities
- Proven analytical skills, ability to think strategically and educated to a degree level
- Willingness to travel up to 50% – 60%
- Lead the development of high-quality funding proposals (concept notes, expression of interests, proposals and commercial bids) these could include complex multi-year, multi-country proposals, submitted in consortia or partnership with other organisations and where GOAL is either a sub or prime.
- Travel internationally to meet partners, coordinate design workshops, and work within the team to develop a proposal strategy and design
- Identify and track relevant upcoming donor funding opportunities, through desk-based research, advanced intelligence gathering, partner relationships and other available resources
- Support and manage pre-bid proposal preparations including teaming, strategy development, oversight of and contribution to technical design, governance and management structure, and other relevant elements of the proposal.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of GOAL’s Business Development systems through helping develop better tools, systems, techniques and strategies for identifying, tracking, and pursuing new opportunities and managing institutional knowledge.