Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Service Delivery Manager
- To be responsible for, resolving client technology incidences as first respondents.
- To participate in desktop related projects.
- Attend to Incidents and Service requests.
- To participate in execution and support for all IT Projects.
- To participate in desktop and laptop incident and service support for the Programme.
- To build and configure new desktops and laptops on direction from Desktop Support Engineer.
- To take care of all necessary IT administrative activities, update service desk tickets, maintain accurate IT inventory records and sit in as standby personnel on service desk.
- Provide deskside training on user FAQs’ on Microsoft Office and Windows Technology .
- Assist vendors on site to install IT infrastructure .
- Maintain and operate audio visual infrastructure in presentation boardrooms.
- Degree in computer science or BSc IT with experience of 2-3 years
- MCITP in Windows and Server 2012 is preferred
- Excellent customer service and communications skills
- Support experience of Windows 8.x in a 10 user, Active Directory, environment
- Preferably experience of supporting Mac OS X in Windows environment
- Experience of supporting Microsoft Office 201x.
- Experience of anti-virus and anti-malware software, and of managing virus incidents.