Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Vision of the University is: A Prefered University of Excellence in Scholarship and Service Delivery; whereas the Mission is: To Provide Scholarly Education throughTraining, Research and Innovation for Industrial and Socio-economic Transformation of our Communities.
Machakos University invites applications from candidates who are suitably qualified and experienced with excellent credentials to fill the following vacant positions in the University:
2. Oversee the quarterly preparation of reports on direct procurement, procurement above 5 million, and performance contracting for use in managerial decision making.
3. Oversee the development and implementation of internal procurement policies for use in directing procurement activities in the university.
4. Participate as well as oversee the development of long term and short term sourcing strategies for the university to enable attraction and retention of reliable suppliers.
5. Develop the annual budget estimates for the department’s operations for use in managing funds allocated to the department
6. Allocate work to subordinates on a regular basis as well as evaluate the same to ensure proper work distribution and optimum performance of assigned roles.
2. Twelve (12) years experience, three ( 3) years of which should have been at the level of Assistant Senior Supplies/Procurement Officer Grade 13/or equivalent.
3. Membership to a Professional body
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration, Planning and Finance)
P.O BOX 136-90100
Machakos University is an equal opportunity employer and women, persons with disabilities and those from marginalized regions are encouraged to apply.