Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Base Titanium Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Australian
and UK listed company, Base Resources. It is a creative resource company
that places a strong emphasis on being part of the community in which
it operates and on attracting and developing good people. Pragmatic and
pro-active candidates with strong integrity and who work well in a team
environment are encouraged to apply.
As a member of the Technical team, you will report to the Laboratory Shift Supervisor and you will be responsible for ensuring that all samples are received and analyzed as per set standards and procedures.
The main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Receiving and sorting of samples numerically
- Analyzing samples using analytical instruments and as per set Standard Operating Procedures & Quality Control/ Quality Assurance standards
- Monitoring of consumables levels and reporting to the Supervisor
- Inspecting of the laboratory equipment before use
- Operating laboratory equipment according to authorized design and technical limits
- Ensuring all sample data is available in the system for use
- Ensuring good housekeeping practices and sample archiving/disposal.
To succeed you will have:
- A minimum of a Diploma in Analytical Chemistry or a related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in an industrial analytical laboratory
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills with ability to manipulate spreadsheets
- A good understanding of workplace Health, Safety and Environmental procedures
- A demonstrable ability to work in a challenging environment with a multinational workforce
If you believe you have the appropriate skills and want to work for this progressive organization, we encourage you apply to the Technical Manager online at http://www.basetitanium.com/careers by no later than 15th August 2019.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Successful applicants will be required to undergo an assessment and panel interview.
Base is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.