Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About Lipa Later:
Lipa Later Limited is a financial service provider based in Kenya and Rwanda that offers payment plans for consumers and businesses looking to buy and sell products and services in monthly installments.Why Work With Us?
Success at Lipa Later means making life more affordable for our clients. Through joining our team, you will not only contribute towards the development of innovative products, but also play a crucial role in helping businesses, and individuals acquire the crucial items necessary to achieve their goals.
Our proprietary algorithmic credit scoring is on course to have a huge impact on consumer credit markets by improving the accuracy of creditworthiness assessment, thereby increasing the accessibility of credit from mainstream lenders. As we are looking to approve an even larger volume of applications, we apply different machine learning techniques such as Default prediction, confusion matrix, and behavioral scoring. By joining our tech team, you will have the opportunity to build out systems and tackle complex problems that few organizations in Kenya, and indeed Africa are working on.
By joining our organization, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with, and learn from a diverse team of talented engineers who have built software that goes beyond borders, and across different sectors, ranging from agriculture to machine learning.The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders in product creation.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Create personas through user research and data
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications Required:
- You should be excited about creating products.
- You have a strong portfolio of e-commerce or any active projects
- You have a basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- You have a good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
How to Apply
If interested, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘”Full Stack Ruby on Rails”
Deadline: 2nd September, 2019