Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
REPORTING LINE: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Main Role:We are looking for an experienced Commercial Manager to add value to our growth strategy by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing marketing efforts. You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to senior management.As the Head of Commercial (Sales, Business Development and Marketing) team you will work directly with the senior Management team and BSK Global partners to identify appropriate business opportunities from new and existing clients.You will prospect for potential leads, uncover needs within those prospects and qualify those leads to the wider team at the company. You will also work with this team to propose solutions for existing clients and win business from new clients.Key Responsibilities:
- Revenues: Drive the organization’s concrete revenue targets by ensuring timely business generation and conversions from new and existing clients. As the head of sales, you are responsible of ensuring the team is able to target the right clients, have objective engagements with prospective clients to correctly articulate the customer needs and budgets.
- Strategy: Develop and implement winning commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth. Work collaboratively with the company’s resources to define the approach and strategy for achieving client requirements.
- Business Proposals: Work with the Bid teams and Technology Solutions teams to build winning proposals.
- Market Intelligence: Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.) and communicate information about target sectors, customers and competitors. Use in-depth knowledge and insight of key competitors to create compelling reasons for prospective clients to engage with the company.
- Sales Tracking: Communicate the status of opportunities, clearly articulate next steps and discuss potential risks with the wider sales and account management team in regular meetings.
- Budgeting: Develop and effectively manage the sales division budgets and ensure optimal utilization of organization’s resources and proactive long-term planning.
- Team management: Direct functional managers to mid-level managers within the sales organization. Effectively negotiate with multiple levels of executive management within prospective client organizations. Ensure result oriented regular operational, strategic and governance meetings with internal commercial teams, sales partners and consultants.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related studies. Preferably Marketing or Sales
- Minimum of 7 years of solution sales experience of B2B, high level sales and commercial experience within IT solutions industries
- Strong understanding of modern technological advances like Big Data, BI & Analytics, Cloud, IOT, Security, Fintech
- Proven experience as commercial director or other relevant role
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Strong work ethics
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be emailed to email@example.com by 23rd August 2019.Please quote the position title on the email subject.Only short listed candidates will be contacted.