Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
What you will need to succeed:
* You are excited by the fascinating world of Cisco software, security or infrastructure solutions, and you love to see customers succeed.
* You have minimum a BS/BA from a 3-4 year technical program degree in Engineering, Information Technologies, Cyber Security, Computer Sciences, Physics or Mathematics preferred
* You are able to live and work in Kenya with no additional VISA sponsorship from Cisco
* You are fluent in English and Swahili
* A technology enthusiast, enjoying talking about innovation and always keeping up with the latest technology news.
* A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
* View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
* Enjoy looking at practical real life challenges and think creatively to solve them.
* Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
* First 6 or 12 months (together with all associates from across EMEAR): full-time training, shadowing and job rotation in Krakow (Poland). Cisco will support you with the relocation to Poland and with obtaining a Visa/Work Permit when applicable. If you have no work experience this will act as your transition from university campus to work life.