Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Financial Systems Analyst – (19000056)
The role of the Financial Information’s systems Analyst is to provide in depth information systems analysis and data mining capability to enable extraction of information and building of analysis and dashboard that will inform financial reporting and decisions.
Financial Information Systems
1. Leads from finance perspective development, implementation, and administration of the organization’s financial information systems
2. Researches and document financial record-keeping and reporting requirements and ensures that systems are modified to meet these requirements.
3. Establishes best practices for financial systems use and ensures that these practices are used throughout the group.
4. Manages financial information systems training
5. Proactively identify and propose scalable application features and functionality that improves accounting process and overall user experience.
6. Closely work with other Finance and Accounting sections on diligently troubleshooting and resolving systems issues
7. Consolidate all system issues that would otherwise have a materials impact on the integrity and accuracy of financial information
8. Understand and articulate the operations of all financial information systems ensuring system manuals and training guides are in place.
9. Ensuring that any adhoc reports not published or available from the front end are provided to users on a timely basis
10. Assist in generation of bulk reports especially during Audit through query running using SQL and other tools provided
11. Monitoring of system suspense accounts
Technology Budgets and Spend
1. Drive business growth by optimizing IT spending and investments to align to business strategy.
2. Track and report technology investments across business operations, incremental business change, and business innovation.
3. Understand and analyze the long-term total cost of ownership of innovation investments
4. Identify opportunities for digitization, build a business case for each and define the needed investments and cost savings
5. Allocating technology cost to drive value generation and finding equilibrium between bottom-line operational efficiencies and top-line revenue growth.
– Expert knowledge in:
Structured Query Language (SQL)
Oracle systems and database
– General accounting knowledge
– Minimum 3 years in a similar capacity: FinanceOrganization
: RegularEmployment Type
: Non-ManagementJob Level
: Day JobJob Shift
: Aug 13, 2019, 3:39:20 PMJob Posting
Click below to apply