Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
One of our clients, a Savings and Credit Co-operative Society (SACCO) based in MOMBASA, has retained us to recruit on its behalf, a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING OFFICER.
Reporting to the SACCO Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O), the successful candidate will be responsible for acquiring new business through maximizing every customer contacts focusing on general mass market and covering all products needs to meet personal targets.
• Recruiting new members, maintaining and developing existing member’s accounts.
• Maintain records of customer details sales visits and book calendars for the visits.
• Regularly visit and establish rapport with existing members to validate service levels and develop new revenue streams.
• Follow up on members communications in a timely and professional manner.
• Work closely with other departments on the execution of quality service delivery.
• Spearhead the uptake of loans and refinancing the current loans for the members in line with the Loans policy and as per the strategic plan.
• Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly meetings.
• Reporting on number of members recruited every week and the contributions pledged.
• Maintain long term relationship with clients by providing support, information and guidelines and recommending new opportunities.
• Participate in marketing events and promotions to build uptake of products.
• Any other duties assigned from time to time.
• A bachelor’s degree or diploma in Marketing
• At least 2 years working in Sales, Marketing, Brand Management or Relationship management in a financial institution.
• Knowledge of the operating environment
• Demonstrated leadership and team building skills
• Knowledge in IT will have an added advantage
• Must have a KCSE mean grade of C- and above and at least C- in both English and Mathematics.
For application purposes candidates MUST follow the following two step procedure
1. Login in to the link https://forms.app/form/5d4930f16c018e1982383da7 and fill the form
2. Send your updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com stating the Job reference number.
N/B Only candidates who would have completed both processes will be considered for shortlisting. Please indicate current and expected remuneration. All applications must be received by 20th August, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted