Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About Lipa Later:Lipa Later Limited is a financial service provider based in Kenya and Rwanda that offers payment plans for consumers and businesses looking to buy and sell products and services in monthly installments.Why Work With Us?
Success at Lipa Later means making life more affordable for our clients. Through joining our team, you will not only contribute towards the development of innovative products, but also play a crucial role in helping businesses, and individuals acquire the crucial items necessary to achieve their goals.
Our proprietary algorithmic credit scoring is on course to have a huge impact on consumer credit markets by improving the accuracy of creditworthiness assessment, thereby increasing the accessibility of credit from mainstream lenders. As we are looking to approve an even larger volume of applications, we apply different machine learning techniques such as Default prediction, confusion matrix, and behavioral scoring. By joining our tech team, you will have the opportunity to build out systems and tackle complex problems that few organizations in Kenya, and indeed Africa are working on.
By joining our organization, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with, and learn from a diverse team of talented engineers who have built software that goes beyond borders, and across different sectors, ranging from agriculture to machine learning.About the Role:We are looking to recruit a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus of the role will be to implement new user interfaces and features together while also performing automated unit and integration tests.Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models.
- Dealing with device fragmentation.
- Working closely with a designer to achieve the best (UX) results.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
- Fixing bugs and performance problems.
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code.
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
Who we are looking for:
- You are proficient in Kotlin, Java and Swift.
- You have extensive knowledge of mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s).
- You are capable of Cross-Platform App Development for the three major mobile platforms: Android, iPhone and Windows Phones. A skilled developer is not only experienced and able to code in one platform but is versatile enough to create apps across any platform for any device.
- You are proficient in writing automated tests in JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest, etc.
- You are familiar with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking.
- You have experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app.
- You are familiar with Git and push notifications.
How to Apply
If interested, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line ‘’Mobile App Developer’’
Deadline: September 02, 2019