Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The incumbent in this position is responsible for Safe guarding Guest, staff, visitors and Company property against fire, theft, vandalism, terrorism and illegal activities by enforcing company’s security measures at the hotel.
· Enforce safety and security policies and procedures and ensure that they are adhered to at all times e.g. access control
· Supervise the outsourced security service provider to ensure safety and security at all times.
· Protect and carry out asset protection and loss prevention measures.
· Project a professional, confident, efficient and reassuring image to hotel guests, visitors and staff.
· Detect and report immediately any threats directed to the hotel to relevant hotel authorities.
· Provide thorough and up to date knowledge of security, safety and fire prevention as directed by security manager/supervisor.
· Assist guests, visitors, staff, suppliers and all public associate’s while maintaining a friendly and welcoming attitude.
· Undertake patrols and post duties as directed by superiors.
· Monitor the operations of all electronic security devices, alarm, and surveillance systems and report any malfunctions immediately to the supervisor/manager.
· Be part of Hotel Safety team and ensure safety procedures are followed at all times.
· Report immediately any infringements of security and safety to the next available superior.
· Undergo security and safety trainings and revise assignment internally.
· Perform C.C.T.V and control room operations
· Conduct evacuation drills as instructed by hotel authorities.
· Respond to incidences and investigate the root causes and ensure the corrective actions are instituted as per the Hotel standards.
· Safe guard all information related to the hotel.
· Maintain harmonious and professional working relationship with other hotel employees.
· At all times adhere to Boma standard security operating procedures which may change from time to time.
· Perform basic investigation to the incidences happening at hotel premises
· Submit timely reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses.
· Perform any other duty which may be assigned from time to time.
· Bachelor degree in Security and Risk Management, Forensic and Criminal investigation, Criminology and any other relevant course.
· Basic security knowledge.
· CCTV Controllers Certificate.
· Language English (Spoken and written fluent).
· At least Two (2) years’ experience in the same position preferably in hospitality industry.
· Computer literate and knowledge in Security systems will be an added advantage.
· Must have sound judgment capability.
· Must be physically fit.
· Must have a high level of integrity.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their applications to the address below via email to email@example.com quoting the relevant reference number and position as the Email Subject on or before 19th August, 5:00 pm.
Applications should have a cover letter, curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees.
Human Resource Office
The Boma Hotels
P.O BOX 26601-00100
Note: applications which do not meet the above requirements will not be considered. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification: The Boma Hotels is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.