Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kenya Red Cross Society
HR Officer – HR Analytics, Payroll & Benefits Administration
Human Resources – Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya – Full Time
The main purpose of the role is to prepare and run the payroll month, on time and in full and ensure that the same is posted in the right schedules as well as make all statutory payments as required. The role will be expected to administer health plans and other benefits, including enrollment and terminations in a timely and efficient manner. The role will also prepare and generate various reports for management action.Main responsibilities and duties:Payroll Administration
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of the payroll within the set timelines including filing of statutory returns.
- Document monthly challenges, opportunities and recommendations for systems improvement to enable efficient payroll processing.
- Protect employee information in payroll operations by adherence of confidentiality.
- Administering health plans and other benefits, including enrollment and terminations in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinate with insurance companies to resolve employee insurance challenges.
- Prepares annual compensation and benefits summary statements.
HR Analytics and Reporting
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboard, scorecards and metrics
- Provide relevant data to facilitate company participation in salary surveys.
- Responsible for preparing monthly reports to management on employee related costs.
- Research, analyze and present data as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resource Management
- Minimum of 2 years in Payroll, Benefits and Analytics role.
- Extensive demonstrable experience in Payroll administration skills of a large workforce.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Human Resource Information systems and reporting tools.
- Extensive understanding of key HR processes.
- Mandatory knowledge of Kenyan laws and processes including working understanding of Employment Act, Labour Relations Act and Work Injury Benefits Act, Income Tax, RBA Act etc
- Highest level of detail, process and compliance orientation.
- Time management skills and attention to details
- Proficiency with Ms Dynamics Navision HRIS
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- High sense of confidentiality and integrity
- Be able to work under pressure and meet required deadlines
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills
Application ProcedureInterested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply strictly through https://www.redcross.or.ke/Careers so as to reach us not later than Friday, 30th August 2019.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click below to apply