Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Under indirect supervision of the internal audit manager, performs detailed evaluation, risk assessment, internal control and audit reviews of computer information systems. Provides quality assurance in technology acquisition, implementation and sign off of IT projects. Consults with management and staff on computer information systems operational issues.
Minimum Job Requirements:
· A degree from a recognized University preferably in Computer Science or a related field with at least 4 years’ relevant experience.
· Professional qualifications: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), AND Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Proficient in using computer software and applications (e.g., ACL, TeamMate, Idea, SQL, Ms Office etc.)
· Experience in audit of ERP (Oracle, SAP) and DB would be an added advantage.
· Ability to engage with senior management and staff on audit matters.
· Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
· Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
· Knowledge of software requirements for the auditing of computing systems and procedures.
· Knowledge of computer systems development and programming.
· Ability to persuade and influence others.
· Ability to perform operational/financial audits and investigations besides IS audits.
· Ability to work under minimal supervision
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Knowledge of current technological developments/
trends in information systems and information security
How to apply:
Qualified candidates should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com on or before 26/08/2019.