Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To carry out installations and repairs on electrical apparatus, systems and electronic features of industrial equipment and machines adhering strictly to electrical manuals, code, power tools, diagrams and other stipulations by utilizing hand tools, power tools, test and electrical equipment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Do PLC diagnostics including online monitoring of input and output signals.
- Setting up power supply; conduit and wiring for any installed equipment and machines, including programmable controllers, while adhering to blueprints, electrical ethics, utilizing voltage tester and hand tools
- Design and install simple control circuits
- Perform replacement on diagnosed faulty electrical elements of machine including motors, relays, and switches; and set-up sensing mechanism, utilizing hand tools
- Carry out diagnosis and ensure replacement of pneumatic, mechanical, hydraulic components of equipment and machines which are faulty
- Render assistance and manage contractors’ roles for electrical duties
- Train and elevate the technical operators’ skills.
- Ensure machine, Environment and associate’s safety at the area of work.
- Manage personal health and safety and care of the Environment in execution of duties.
- Timely and efficient attendance to all machine breakdowns to ensure availability.
- Participate in Preventive maintenance as per plan in order to guarantee the smooth functioning of the production facility.
- Partcipate in Condition Based Maintenance(CBM) as per plan
- Participate in corrective maintenance as per plan
- Execution of repairs as per plan in order to increase machine reliability and availibility
- Identification of maintenance needs per asset in order to facilitate planning and execution of maintenance tasks
Education & Experience:Minimum: Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering or equivalentMinimum 5yrs hands on experience in electrical maintenance systems and industrial set up with outstanding troubleshooting and technical aptitude
- Be able to follow electrical drawings and schematics, and apply this knowledge in the field to operate, inspect, maintain and repair equipment
- Ability to trouble-shoot and repair complex electrical circuits, lighting, motor controls and have the ability to reset electrical ground faults
- Ability to read, interpret and understand PLC programs
- Ability to modify/ write plc programs for basic control circuits
- Ability to diagnose machine breakdowns through online PLC monitoring.
- You should be an organized, self-disciplined and motivated individual
- Should work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication ability.
- Ability to use standard electrical testing equipment, including voltage tester, multi-meter, megger.
- Should also have some hands-on experience performing electrical maintenance and repairs
- Action Oriented
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Drive for Results
- Higher Management
- Customer Focus
- Integrity & Trust
- Peer Relationships