Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nation Media Group PLC seeks to recruit experienced and self-motivated Experiential Business Executives in the Broadcasting Division who will lead sponsorship activation planning, implementation, and measurement for a variety of clients. This position will serve as a subject matter expert and influence the implementation plans for all client activation programs, including B2B and B2C activations.Main Area of focus will be to get sponsorship revenues for the internal and existing Nation Media Events and ensure long term spend from clients.The Experiential Executive will be responsible for managing each project through the project life cycle including brief development, concept ideation, plan development, presentation, and review, operationalizing according to plan, identification of optimization opportunities, and post-campaign measurement while providing best-in-class client service.Key Responsibilities
- Support sales in responding to Client proposals, working closely with Sales, Marketing, Operations and Creative Services teams as needed;
- Create opportunities for other revenue producing departments to maximize sales with respect to events;
- Develop and implement custom partner programs which address client needs and help achieve their goals and objectives, and align Nation Media, values and mission. Duties to include budgeting, research, scheduling, presentations, etc.
- Create concepts and budget estimates for custom activation opportunities for sponsors;
- Serve as the main point of contact for all brand client day-to-day communication and oversight including kick off calls, weekly status calls, troubleshooting discussions and client presentations.
- Own overall client satisfaction and proactively identify opportunities and work with the commercial sales team to optimize, retain and upsell business giving 360 solutions
- Manage integrated production and staffing agency relationships, oversee their services to bring activations to life and ensure all offerings are consistent with the Nation Media Group brand and within budget;
- Collaborate with marketing team and 3rd party production teams to develop event concepts and plans, including marketing plans with associated influencer, social media, and press support;
- Work cross-functionally with Nation Media Group teams as well as additional press, marketing and event agencies as required.
Required Skills:Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 4 years background in experiential marketing;
- Experience in creating and managing driving innovative, revenue generating sponsored events and activations – ideally with a Publisher, Brand or Experiential Agency;
- Proven ability to manage partner activations from end to end with no oversight required;
- Deep knowledge of other markets with relevant vendor contacts — local, regional, national;
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and passion for event marketing a must;
- Strong communicator and relationship builder with client management skills;
- Ownership mindset with ability to manage multiple projects at once;
- A process-oriented individual, with strong project management skills, who has the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic organization;
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and competing timelines;
- Proven ability and desire to continually innovate;
- Monitor overall Partnerships team performance against key metrics and provide insights to inform commercial decisions;
- Perform ad-hoc analytical support for various strategic projects or initiatives;
- Perform post-mortems on marketing activations to inform future decisions;
- Flexibility to travel regularly and work nights/weekends as required for activations.
If you meet the above criteria, apply online at http://www.nationmedia.com/careers/ on or before August 30, 2019.Note: We shall only contact the shortlisted applicants.
Click below to apply