Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Collect, collate, document and produce periodic air safety reports and safety trends for the attention of the manager.
- Conduct safety audits of operational systems, infrastructure and procedures affecting or likely to affect the company operations.
- Follow up and verify the implementation of the safety recommendations developed after investigation or by the safety committees.
- Build and maintain a sound and updated safety data bank of incidents reported within the company.
- Provide support to the FDMs team particularly on the interpretation of the analyzed data, and synchronize ASR and FDMS outputs.
- Assist in Investigating aircraft and equipment incidents and accidents and make appropriate safety recommendations.
- Preparing, producing and disseminating to flight crew and staff, periodic safety bulletin and magazine.
- Improving, maintaining and promoting an efficient Corporate Emergency Response Plan, including the amendment of the ERPM.
- Ensure implementation of safety, security and emergency standards at all times.
- Ensure and maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment in compliance with the relevant industry, regulatory and legislative requirement, company procedures, regulatory authorities and requirements of customer airlines.
- University graduate in Sciences or Higher National Diploma in aeronautical engineering or holder of CPL License.
- Diploma or Certificate holder in Safety Management Systems.
- Thorough working knowledge of Airline operations, Civil Aviation Authority, ICAO and IATA Procedure/and regulations.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Proficient in IT skills.