Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
NIBS Technical College which is a leading Tertiary institution is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to help in analysis of crucial data so as to give insight into our business decisions.
Conducting full lifecycle analysis of performance and any other relevant data, as well as giving of reports ,as will be required by the management from time to time.
The data analyst will also be expected to monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
- Reviewing reports and performance indicators to locate and correct problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Three (3) years of proven working experience as a data analyst
- Should possess appropriate Technical skills in data analysis
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, databases and programming
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to disseminate information with the accuracy required.
- Report writing and Presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree with specialization in either Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics, will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants to submit their detailed CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 06th September 2019.