Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines..
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review…
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Consulting and System Integration, Corporate Shared Services, Information Technology, Product Management, Research & Development, Sales, Strategy, Marketing, and Commercial Management, Services Engineering, Students and Young Professionals, Supply Chain & Logistics
Date: Aug 29, 2019
The Customer Operations Manager (COM) ensures that all contractual deliveries are fulfilled towards one customer account. The role is responsible for ensuring end to end operational performance towards the account according to agreed targets.
The role is acting on behalf of Operations, typically for one or more customer accounts. The role shall ensure that the portfolio is managed and that projects within that portfolio are progressing according to schedule.
- Manage all aspects of the complete delivery portfolio
- Handle customer and stakeholder engagement
- Develop the business
- Leadership Competence
- Financial Acumen and Analysis
- Business understanding
- Customer Relationship Handling
- Negotiation and argumentation
- Project & Program Management
- Coaching & Mentoring
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred
- Min 10 Years exp in Telecom sector and 5 years in Project Management
- Line Manager exp is big plus
- Domain EXP: Network Rollout, Network Optimization, Core Network
Preferred Qualification and Experience Requirements
- The holder of the COM role is expected to have a background in delivery towards customers such as Project Management deliveries, Managed Services deliveries, or Customer Support activities.
- The COM is also expected to have several years of experience from a leadership role, preferably from the area of Service Delivery and/or Operations.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Kenya (KE) || || Nairobi ||
Req ID: 291631