Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review…
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This Executive role will have oversight for leading the company in collaborating across internal business units (apps categories) and the respective industries, partnering with local resources, specifically small businesses, large multinational corporations and technology providers. Direct and manage the organization’s business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs.
- To develop and implement the an e-commerce strategy to maximize revenue and ensure the highest standard of customer service
- To manage, develop and care for the team responsible for e-commerce sales, fulfilment and selling of company products.
- To set the strategic direction for, oversee and co-ordinate all e-commerce activity across the museum, including ticketing, audience and learning events, exhibitions, visitor services and hospitality.
- To be the final decision maker, in consultation with the staff, for e-commerce policy decisions.
- To manage the relationship with the e-commerce platform provider.
- To work with Information Systems and the support development of system improvements.
- To ensure that the e-commerce activity is consistent with the ethos of the company.
- To ensure that the e-commerce elements on the web site are fully functional at all times and meet customer needs.
- To identify industry best practice and recommend where appropriate application in the museum.
The desired person(s) should be:
- All candidates who can undertake management roles are encouraged to apply
- Have an experience of at least 4 years in a similar or related position.
- Have an IT background or ample knowledge of IT department functionality in terms of products and service delivery.
- Self-motivated and results-driven.
- One of entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions to assist the company in maintaining relationships with clients
- Generate new business, Increase staff productivity
- Improve service, Insure sustainability
- Meet business objectives.
- Must have worked in an E-commerce company
- Exceptional budgeting and finance skills, Strong leadership qualities
- Allocating budget resources
- Formulating policies
- Coordinating business operations
- Monitoring Motivating staff
- Managing operational costs
- Ensuring good customer service
- Improving administration processes
- Engaging with vendors
- Hiring and training employees
- Identifying business opportunities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. On or before 5th September 2019.