Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Aga Khan Academies
The position will play an important role in helping promote and market the Academy and its vision to key audience groups, and in ensuring and maintaining brand integrity.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote Brand Integrity through quality presentation based on communications guidelines
- Ensure that the core content on the school website & social media is reviewed and kept up to date
- Develop and periodically review a public relations, marketing and media strategies.
- Mentorship of students to develop the skills for reporting school news for the website.
- Market Research in conjunction with other Academy staff and AU communications, identify areas / audiences for market research to help tailor communications strategies and initiatives.
- Work with external audiovisual teams on video materials on the Academy, including developing story ideas, visit planning and coordination, storyboarding and review of materials produced.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications/media studies or a related field.
- Strong oral communication, and excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Ability to direct and produce content across various online, print and audiovisual platforms
- Ability to work with digital media and content management systems.
- Professionalism and sensitivity to issues of confidentiality.
- Two years’ experience in a similar role
About the Agency
The Aga Khan Academies are an integrated network of residential schools dedicated to expanding access to education of an international standard of excellence to exceptional young men and women regardless of their ability to pay. The Aga Khan Academies foundational values include pluralism, meritocracy and civil society. Housed in spacious and attractive campuses with outstanding facilities, the Academies offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Curriculum from Primary Years to the Diploma and provide a rich opportunity for both teachers and students alike to grow both professionally and personally. The first Aga Khan Academy opened in Mombasa, Kenya in 2003, the second in Hyderabad, India, in 2011, and the third in Maputo, in 2013. Others are to be built in Africa, South and Central Asia and the Middle East. More information…..
Salary and package to attract the best candidate