Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines..
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review…
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
• Deliver precise functional specifications to include functional hierarchy, workflow, business rules, interface design and definitions, outstanding issues, data analysis, and data mapping to clients and development staff.
• Be responsible for direct interaction with clients including, but not limited to, eliciting comprehensive business requirements and use cases and recommending appropriate solutions.
• Work with Technical team to develop high level labor estimates to develop and deploy functionality
• Conduct gap analysis between application and stated customer requirements and collaborate with Architects and Developers to estimate project impact.
• Work with Development, QA, and Production Support teams to communicate, verify, and test the desired functionality changes.
• Work with the clients to demonstrate the changes to the system to ensure all relevant business needs are addressed.
• Develop training materials and provide training in one-on-one or classroom environment.
• Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication.
• Recommend and institute BA best practice and methodology and tools
• Perform QA of BA team deliverables
• Responsible for BA Team development, performance goal-setting, management and evaluation reviews
• Demonstrated team leadership, staff development, management and performance evaluations and actions
• Understanding of business analysis principles, processes, and techniques.
• Ability to develop and prepare use cases, functional specifications, and technical requirements.
• Ability to understand and represent the needs of the end user in a software development environment.
• Strong consultative and advisory skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communications.
• Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Strong Agile project management methodologies with an exceptional skills in Analysis software tools such as MS Visio.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in technology-related field or relevant experience in implementing software in the Health industry
• Workflow Development and Business Process Engineering
How to Apply
- All interested candidates should send their CVs and Cover Letters (Clearly specifying the position of interest).
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Call 0722300811 for any clarifications