Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines..
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review…
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Contribute to the development of integrated online content strategy and be responsible for the implementation of the same across a range of ILRI’s digital properties, including but not limited to ILRI website, project website, ILRI intranet and digital signage
- Create compelling and insightful stories based on ILRI science
- Create a content pipeline and work with communication embeds from across ILRI to identify story opportunities for internal/external communications and collaborate with the media and communications team to develop appropriate content for our digital properties.
- Ensure the use of digital tools and social media for learning and collaboration
- Ensure high-quality, effective web content from ILRI editorial sources that engages our audiences and supports our communications goals.
- Oversee the collection, preparation and entering of digital assets (copy, photography, videos, etc.) into a CMS.
- Work with the communications and web teams to create guidelines for submitting content to be displayed on the digital signage.
- Curate events for the ILRI calendar and enlist submissions from a variety of programs and projects to ensure it represents a broad range of events across ILRI
- Develop and execute a plan for displaying featured events on ilri.org and other online channels for higher visibility such as CGIAR.org etc.
- Provide training, advice and guidance to ILRI researchers and CKM staff on use of social media to achieve outcomes and greater reach
- Contribute to and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Oversee the curation and editing appropriate content to share across existing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn) to increase engagement and reach.
- Manage editorial calendar for specific social media channels.
- Monitor social content (tweets, videos, blog posts, etc.) to identify potential story ideas, trends, sentiment, and evolving hot button issues, etc.
- Provide advice based on analysis of monitoring data so that ILRI’s social media becomes more intentional and targeted
- Work with CKM team to set KPIs for web content; use metrics to evaluate effectiveness in meeting our goals; and adjust as needed to continually improve performance.
- Monitor and evaluate social media activity, providing monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the Communications and Marketing team and to senior leadership.
- Advise colleagues and other social media practitioners on the types of posts that engage audiences, promote sharing, and drive traffic to related ILRI websites.
- Identify emerging areas of interest (e.g. new technologies, trends) and develop tactics for connecting them back to ILRI.
- Master’s degree in communications studies or relevant field.
- 7 years related professional experience in producing content for online media.
- Proven ability to work with researchers and transform research into compelling content
- Excellent experience in producing a range of digital content using a variety of platforms and tools (video, infographics, blogs, podcasts, photo stories
- Excellent experience in managing multiple social media channels and monitoring and evaluating effectiveness to improve performance and impact