Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
- Full Time
- Support Office
- Mid Level
Penda Health is an award-winning private company that has been ranked the best health care company to work for in 2018 by Brighter Monday. We are transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient medical centers that make extremely high-quality healthcare accessible to every family and offer unparalleled patient experiences.
This position is responsible for providing excellent IT service and support to Penda Health employees. The role ensures excellent client experiences for Penda Health employees. We are looking for a Helpdesk Administrator Superstar to manage IT Service delivery within best practices and maintain a reliable, efficient and trusted IT Helpdesk function.
- Penda is Kenya’s leading player in healthcare IT – be part of Kenya’s healthcare IT revolution at a fast-growing company.
- Opportunity to be part of a team that will grow the best-run IT network in Healthcare from current size and design to a massive world-class IT network as the company grows to 100 profitable medical centers.
- Opportunity to be part of an extraordinary team of superstars that will grow the best-run healthcare IT to a massive world-class company with 100+ profitable medical centers.
- Penda has got unique culture! You will Love it! Come experience it!
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to all duties listed below;
- Making Penda a Great place to work for all! By ensuring Smooth IT service delivery and ensuring reliable Helpdesk function run within best practices.
- Be a great Teammate: Take feedback well, be open and honest about problems you are facing, take on conflict with your colleagues in a healthy way, and work hard to improve the system for your colleagues!
- Lead a team of smart IT Helpdesk professionals towards achieving Penda’s vision: Your team is happy and delivering in current roles and growing into future roles
- A Superstar in IT Service delivery: Manage IT service delivery within the best practices aimed at maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- IT Procurement and Vendor management Pro: In collaboration with the procurement team for IT services or equipment ensuring strict monitoring of SLAs, quality of IT services and equipment without compromising IT Standards.
- A Superstar in Project Management: Prepare Project plans and business cases while providing value as a team member in cross-functional implementations.
- Set up a world-class IT Helpdesk to support Penda’s growth:
- To Manage and coordinate service desk activities and services
- To Maintain Helpdesk as the single point of contact for IT
- To Ensure all job/task requests are logged into the IT Helpdesk System and worked on within best practices.
- To monitor task progress and ensure the user is updated.
- To conduct IT services surveys on a quarterly basis and work on feedback
- Experience: At least 3 years working in the helpdesk, of which at least 1 year successfully managing others
- Ability to communicate, listen and analyze customer needs.
- Excellent organizational, time management, written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent experience in the workforce.
- ITIL certification will be an added advantage.
- Experience/certification on Microsoft Azure and other cloud platforms.
- Great team player with drive for results.
- Starting base salary is dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Additional training and mentorship opportunities are available.
- Full medical cover for inpatient and outpatient for your whole family.
- High potential for career growth as Penda grows.
- Stock option-based compensation is available.
- Great benefits package – including hiking days and fruit at the office!
- This role will be challenging and important. There is a lot to do, so be prepared to work long hours.
Apply online on the career section of our website
Deadline for applications is September 5th, 2019
Candidates will be evaluated on a rolling basis (first to apply is first to be evaluated)