Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsible for all vehicle tracking sales activities in Kenya. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
• Sourcing for new tracking business as per the monthly targets.
• Sourcing for tracking business from existing clients as per the monthly targets
• 90% conversation of sales leads from contact center and marketing
• Conduct market research intelligence in tracking.
• To prepare appropriate quotations and deliver to the clients with stipulated timeframe
• To follow-up on all quotations and ensure 100% closure and submit weekly reports
• Analyze business proposal responses and prepare weekly reports.
• Ensure that service contracts, direct debits are signed before commencement of the service.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)