Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.https://www.facebook.com/groups/1126060830815705 https://t.me/joinchat/EBWPu0Cfzh880lRySce_AQ
- Muchai Drive, Nairobi, Kenya
- Contact vendors for cheque collection while ensuring that a confirmation of receipt of payment is issued by the vendors.
- Ensure receipts are attached to vendor payment documents.
- Receive money on behalf of the CARE Dadaab and issue receipts.
- Ensure Cash received is kept under key & lock and a secret combination in the safe.
- Summarize all the deposits and insert the coding details before banking is done.
- Ensure all the money received is banked and obtain deposit slips for each receipt.
- Attach the bank deposit slips to the respective People soft Transaction documents
- Update the cash book, cheque register book and receipt ledger with all receipts and payments.
- Maintain the current receipt book.
- Enter data into people soft financial system on a daily basis.
- Ensure that documents for to be entered into people soft is fully approved before any data entry.
- Ensure the data imported or keyed into the system is accurate.
- Address any issues arising from review of system transactions before filing.
- Receiving documents in finance
- Dispatching documents from finance
- Collecting/sending finance mails from/to mailroom
- Follow up on documents sent to Nairobi for approval or audit to ensure they are received back.
- Defacing paid and receipted documents
- Ensure all receipts done are supported with defaced banking slips.
- File newly generated people soft transactions while ensuring it’s done in an organized manner according to transaction series and financial year.
- Label transaction files according to transaction number series and financial years.
- Organize for archiving of old People soft transactions.
- Scan, retrieve and re-file People soft transactions during audits, procurement spot- check and partner verification by donors.
- Identify needs for items to be procured, serviced and advise the supervisor accordingly.
- Participate in the Incentive payroll preparation processes.
- Participate in banking operations.
- Make payments out of safe cash during the stipulated times of the week
- rack cash advances and ensure that they are liquidated within the allowed duration.
- Replenish Safe cash by retrieving safe cash withdrawal slips from all payment documents, prepare safe cash replenishment documents and obtain safe cash confirmation from safe cash signatory.
- Maintain an up-to-date safe cash file with safe cash records such as surprise cash counts, safe cash confirmations and authorized safe cash signatories.
- Send copies of safe cash documents (safe cash confirmation and surprise cash counts) to the Finance Manager by 10th of every month.
- rack withholding VAT and share with National Finance coordinator for processing in itax system.
- Track all retention fees and process payment when the defect liability period is over.
- Prepare payroll deductions list for Dadaab and share with the payroll accountant.
- Follow up with the payroll accountant to send back the list of actual deductions.
- Reconcile payroll deductions and prepare payments to the respective Kitchen welfares.
- Any other relevant duties allocated by the supervisor