Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as product marketing on the creation of positioning for DFS products.
- Act as the “messenger of the market” from the outside-in to the rest of the organization.
- Analyze various market segments and collaborate with leadership to choose the best ones to pursue.
- Develop a three-year roadmap for our products to illustrate our vision and plan into the future.
- Develop and maintain a business proposal that makes a compelling case for continued investment into your products.
- Create user stories for current and future products based on the market’s problems.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas.
- Drive buy-build-partner analysis, and where necessary, review potential partner relationships for the product with the acquisitions and partnerships manager.
- Analyse and establish why the Bank is winning and losing in the market and drive changes to our product and processes to create improvement – Customer insights and marketing intelligence development for impactful value propositions delivery
- Keep a finger on the pulse of our competition and develop strategies and tactics to reduce the threat.
- Development of CVM campaigns (SMS and Digital), messages structuring for tonality and flighting of campaigns and messages in conjunction with the bulk messaging, digital platforms management and tele sales teams.
- Net Promoter Score growth through high performance quality products and services.
- Ensure compliance with AML/KYC guidelines in customer recruitments.
- A business related university degree from a reputable institution.
- At least 3 years working experience in a high performing retail bank environment, FMCG or Telco products and services teams.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently under strict deadlines.
- Results oriented and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good reporting skills
- Team player and must have integrity.