Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Responsible for selling functions to Chinese Enterprises mainly but also other MNCs.
- To achieve revenue and target assigned by the company. Maintain good customer relationship and support daily selling works.
- Develop and execute sales strategies for exploring new customers and business opportunities of Chinese enterprise customers to maximize sales prospect and company’s market penetration, build pipelines;
- Negotiate with customers to close business with good pricing strategy. Liaise with internal to ensure the solution meet customer requirement
- Single contact points to enterprise clients, interface and organize all commercial issues requested by/to partners/clients.
- Support daily sales enquiries from commercial perspective and respond to RFP/RFQs
- Provide after-sales support including service performance review, contract renewal negotiation, process improvement etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 3-5 years of B2B sales and business development experience with a proven record of success, in telecom/wholesale/enterprise preferred
- Familiarity with Multinational Enterprises decision chains, especially Chinese enterprises
- With technical knowledge of IDC, ICT and networking technologies
- Proficiency in all Microsoft products Excel, Word, Outlook and MS Projects
- Strong business acumen, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Self-driven, Team Work and Result Oriented. Work under pressure, positive personality and aggressive attitude
- Excellent communications and coordination skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English and Chinese
- Travelling across the region may be required.