Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a highly motivated business analyst to join our fast-growing fintech company in Kenya. This role will be driving insights and data analysis across all customer experience business functions and processes. If you’re passionate about bringing innovative products to consumers, thrive between analytical and creative projects, and embrace a fast-paced & dynamic environment, we’re excited to meet you!
- Conduct data analysis on trends and behavior within Customer Experience team.
- Research frameworks, solutions, and methodologies to address key problems
- Perform data-driven analytical frameworks to identify, prioritise, structure, and solve critical problems across business processes
- Assess potential risks, solutions, tactics and strategic plans to assist CX Management Team in making decisions.
- Concurrently deliver on portions of multiple strategy projects in a fast-paced, intense, results-oriented environment.
- Support CX leadership team on long range planning projects and ad hoc requests
- Help manage vendor related matters such as costs analysis, billing and reconciliations.
- Manages Automation and Optimisation of reports, insights and data collection.
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ management consulting experience / reports & insights related roles
- Strong statistical analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent presentation/communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to juggle many different activities and prfioritize accordingly
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Proficient with Google Spreadsheets, Excel, Macro & VBA (Knowledge and/or Experience with SQL is highly advantageous)
- Familiarity with Looker, or a similar Data Visualisation tool is an advantage
- Has experience handling large data volumes (a must)
- Experience working with automation and data/reports management
- Experience working with Financial, Telecommunications, Technology and Data related company is preferred.
Tala is a mobile technology and data science company that is working to deliver financial access, choice and control to underserved people around the world. Tala’s smartphone app instantly evaluates customers for credit using only the data on their devices and delivers customised loans in minutes.
Tala, formerly known as InVenture, is backed by IVP, Ribbit Capital, Lowercase Capital, Data Collective, Collaborative Fund and other leading venture and impact investors. In 2016, Fast Company ranked Tala, formerly known as InVenture, as one of its top 10 companies in Money, and Forbes named Tala as one of the top 50 FinTech companies in the world.