Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To format, edit, set copy and proofread the Java House Franchise Operational Manual and all supporting operational documents, tools & resources; including and not limited to SOP Manuals, checklists, audit material (in excel) and operational guides and training material.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Create workable templates, as required and work in the current brand template for manuals.
• Develop and apply indexation – especially manuals
• Transfer current WORD documentation into brand template and format, edit and set copy
• Review, then format, edit and set copy of documentation currently in brand template
• Apply brand guidelines where required – i.e. font, logos, etc.
• Design/apply and insert any graphics, pictures or other visuals within the documentation, as required.
• Interpret documents and information: proof-read and highlight any gaps, errors in spelling, punctuation or grammar (as appropriate – i.e. brand jargon and other specific Java documents will be proofed ‘in-house’).
• Ensure the structure and flow of all documentation and consistent look and feel, as per document or manual specifications.
• Create File Management System: including PDF and Editable files for Java House archives
• Advanced in MS Office – Word, Excel & PPT
• Can work in and ideally has Cert. in other Design Packages
• Professional editing cert. or equivalent (an advantage – not essential)
• Apply IT packages/design packages and all their functionalities to large amounts of documentation
• Editing, formatting, applying graphics & visuals; setting copy
• File management
• Can manage large amounts of documentation
• Structured approach/methodical
• Be able to work with speed and meet timescales
• Good eye for detail/accurate
• Good sense of humor, despite all!