Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Summary: Primary responsibilities are the operation of High-Speed PET Blowing Molding and auxiliary equipment to manufacture plastic parts for cooler related products meeting quality and production standards.
- Operate Blow Molding Machines
- Responsible for visual inspection of production for defects based on Standard.
- Monitor product for any quality issues
- Accurately Track production, and rejects on production form
- Verify that equipment is operating properly. Notify Team Lead or Supervisor
- Adhere to all Safety Practices
- Participate and support lean activities
- Ensure work area meets 5S guidelines
- Perform product stacking per engineering standards
- Get the proper material to the required machines in a safe, productive and efficient manner
- Maintain acceptable level of housekeeping by 5S standards in the assigned work area. Work areas must be kept free and clear of trash (paper, plastic, cups, bottles, and gloves) or any items which are not necessary to perform work assignment
- Keep fixture/mold/tooling rack areas clean and organized
- Achieve established daily performance target
- Perform basic troubleshooting and routine maintenance on blow molding and auxiliary equipment
- Perform any and all other duties as assigned
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalency
- Experience with High speed PET blowing machine- MUST
- 5 years’ Experience in the Beverage industry- MUST
- Language Skills: Able to read, write, and communicate
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment and independently is essential
- Math Skills: Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Physical Demands: Able to stand and work 12-hour shift; Able to stoop and bend; multiple times per day during a 12-hour shift; Able to manipulate tools with both hands
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Mechanic (PET blowing machine).
Application deadline is Friday 20th September 2019.