Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Profile Introduction: Our client an established bank seeks to bring on board an entrepreneurial candidate to fill a Relationship Manager Strategic Partnership position. The successful candidate will be tasked with cultivating and maintaining relationships with the bank’s business partners with a focus on Central Government, Counties and Parastatals.
Reporting to the Head of Strategic Partnerships, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Relationship Management: Cultivate and Manage ongoing relationships with existing partners and where relevant, leverage on these relationships to greater collective impact; manage strategic partnership agreement;
- Reporting: Provide timely and accurate reporting on the pipeline, strategic partnerships and management activities
- Business development: Identify and develop target list of prospective customers and partners; Growth of the existing deposit book, current accounts/collection business and wholesale deposits. On board new clients to ensure sustainable growth of the portfolio.
- Customer Focus: Identify and address assigned customer needs, ensuring that the overall service provided is in line with customer expectations and the terms of the service offer. Provide specialist information, guidance and advise to customers and ensure the delivery of excellent customer experience;
- Sales Management: Prepare Customer sales coverage plans to ensure each relationship is managed according to the bank’s customer service charter with regular reviews of the customer portfolio to assess future needs and ongoing fee/income potential. Identifying and developing new business proposals efficiently and expeditiously to ensure business opportunities are converted to business;
- Risk Management: Ensures that all new businesses are in line with AML/KYC and CTF laws and regulations and customer information is regularly updated. Ensure adherence of all bank’s prescribed processes, standard operating procedures and central bank requirements.
- Brand Management: Act as a role model for the bank’s brand and corporate values both internally and externally.
- Stakeholder Management;
- Entrepreneurial Skills;
- Sales Savvy & Negotiation Skills;
- Results Orientation;
- Customer Focus;
- Commercial Acumen;
- Innovative Thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business related field.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- AMC/CFT training/knowledge is a plus.
- A minimum of seven (7) years relevant work experience 2 of which must have been in a RM role in Public Sector with proven result oriented track record;
- Vast experience in dealing with the government/ Public sector.
- Strong relationship building skills and an entrepreneurial approach that leverages further opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge please apply by sending an application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject RM – Strategic Partnerships by 5pm Friday 20th September 2019.
Kindly attach your CV in word format.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.