Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HIV TESTING SERVICES (HTS) COUNSELLOR: CHS INSTITUTE/HTSC/001/2019
- Ensure quality HIV Testing Services (HTS) are provided as per the National Algorithm.
- Offer first adherence counselling services to newly positive clients before referral to care and treatment
- Ensure monthly forecasting, quantification and reporting of Rapid Test Kits (RTKs) and HIV self-testing kits is done according to the guidelines and raise a 1-month early warning alert for expected RTK shortage.
- Support and spearhead promotion of HTS services and innovations aimed at increasing access to HTS service provision e.g. Assisted partner notification services (aPNS), Social Network testing
- Participate in EQA activities (proficiency testing and observed practice) documented and available at the facility level
- Support the M&E framework (Maintenance of HTS registers, wall charts) to ensure accurate data entry and timely reporting
- Promote HTS services among clients who visit the hotspots and DiCEs by giving health talks and by using IEC materials
- Conduct targeted outreaches
- Any other duties which may be assigned by the Supervisor from time to time
- Diploma in relevant Social Sciences, two-week NASCOP Counselor’s Certificate
- A degree in public health, social sciences or related disciplines will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in computer packages like MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Data analysis and interpretation skills
- Working knowledge of the DHIS2 reporting platform
- Three years’ experience in HTS in a busy facility, training in counselling supervision is an added advantage